Terms and Conditions of Use
Site Property of Paz Global
- This website (“Site”) is owned, developed, operated and maintained by Paz Global .
User Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- Any and all persons or entities using this Site (“User”) agrees to these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) by accessing this Site.
Paz Global Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise stated, Paz Global holds all intellectual property, including trademark rights and copyright, to this Site and all its content (“Site Content”). User is prohibited from disseminating and/or publishing any Site Content without Paz Global’s written consent.
User Assumption of Liability and Indemnity
- User accepts all responsibility for verifying (1) its right to publish and (2) the propriety of publishing, any content User publishes on this Site (“User Published Content”). Should a third party allege any violation as a result of User Published Content (including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, defamation, breach of confidentiality, misappropriation of proprietary information), then User agrees to hold Paz Global harmless for all resulting liability and defense costs, including attorney’s fees Paz Global incurs in defending any such allegation.
Paz Global Site Standards
- Paz Global reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor and delete User Published Content, including but not limited to, for the purposes of (1) complying with applicable law; and (2) maintaining Paz Global’s Site standards.
User Relinquishment of Any Alleged Rights
- Paz Global assumes no responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality or abiding by any alleged proprietary rights to any User Published Content or information resulting therefrom (“User Information”). User agrees Paz Global may use any User Published Content and/or User Information in any lawful manner, including publishing, creating and disseminating derivative works, or incorporating such information into Paz Global’s existing or future business efforts.
Paz Global Disclaimer of Representation or Warranties
- User assumes all risk of using this Site. Paz Global makes no representations or warranties and shall not be liable to User for any alleged damage arising from User’s use or reliance on this Site. Paz Global makes reasonable efforts to maintain its Site pursuant to Paz Global’s business standards, including but not limited to, attempting to maintain the accuracy and currency of Site Content. However, Paz Global makes no warranties, including but not limited to, of accuracy, completeness, or currency. User is solely responsible for verifying all Site Content.
- By way of further example, Paz Global makes no warranties of title, non-infringement, implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
- User shall not rely on this Site or on any communication by Paz Global’s employees related to this Site.
- Likewise, Paz Global does not warrant this Site will be without interruption or error.
Disclaimer of Site links
- User accepts there are risks attendant to using any site on the Internet. Paz Global publishes links to other Internet sites on this Site. By publishing such links, Paz Global does not endorse, sponsor, warrant the safety of, or represent any affiliation with such sites. User uses such links and such sites at its own risk.
- User agrees to comply with all Site security protocols, including but not limited to, establishing and using User passwords. User agrees not to attempt to access any Site area to which User is not expressly authorized, including but not limited to, other User accounts.
Paz Global Right to Change Site
- Paz Global reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to make changes to this Site (including its architecture, Site Content, and these Terms and Conditions) at any time and without prior notice.
Paz Global Right to Terminate or Restrict User Access
- Paz Global reserves the right to terminate or restrict any User access for any reason (including violation of these Terms and Conditions) or for no reason.